All MultiLab instruments can accurately measure pH, ORP, conductivity, and DO/BOD.
Features of MultiLab Line
- 3 years warranty
- Durable electrode stand included
- Large, easy to read graphic display
- PC software included for easy data transfer
- Input for pH, ORP, DO/BOD, or conductivity sensors
- Intelligent, digital sensors - plug and play connectivity
- USB connectivity to manage data; USB cable included
- GLP traceability (sensors store serial # and calibration data)
- Built-in OUR/SOUR software on the MultiLab 4010-2W and 4010-3W
- Wireless sensors available for the MultiLab 4010-1W, 4010-2W, and 4010-3W
- Color screen and antibacterial keypad on MultiLab 4010-2W and 4010-3W instruments
- Data storage - 500 data sets in manual mode and 5,000 (MultiLab 4010-1W) or 10,000 (MultiLab 4010-2W and 4010-3W) data sets in automatic logging mode
- ISEs with BNC connection can be connected to the MultiLab 4010-2W and 4010-3W with an adapter (108132Y) that converts one digital input to an analog BNC input (i.e. only one ISE can be connected)
Intelligent Digital Sensors (IDS)
IDS sensors automatically store their unique serial number and calibration data.
Sensors can be moved from instrument to instrument and maintain their calibration data and transmit this information to the new instrument.
- Plug and play connectivity with each instrument
- IDS sensors store their own unique ID with serial number and calibration data
- Digital sensor recognition, processing and data transfer
- Includes self-stirring BOD (optical or polarographic), fluorescent dissolved oxygen (FDO), pH, ORP and conductivity sensors
Free yourself from cables!
MultiLab offers wireless sensors for pH, FDO, conductivity, and ORP, giving you freedom to move around your laboratory.